Saturday 23 January 2010

Ill. Again.

For those of you who know me, I have the world's worst immune system. Not a quality you want in a possible future doctor, and in an auxiliary nurse I know. I've been ill on and off for the last week, until tonight when I felt absolutely horrific and was in huge amounts of pain. I'm not brilliant at looking after myself when I'm stressed and this time I'm no different, but this time, I've had a lot more to think about, and there are people I've needed and wanted to look out for, so in order to do that, I ignored my illness.


Turns out, I'm bloody unlucky anyway. I have a chest infection and a kidney infection. Double whammy. What joy!! Anywho..... bedtime. I feel like crap.

2 comments:

  1. Quite the patient you are. "physician heal thy self" Any way, be well and good luck on your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How will you ever be "futurehemsdoc" if you can't last 5 mins without being ill ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, however comments are moderated.