Sunday 5 December 2010

To Do List

  1. Learn to do 2 new clinical skills according to university procedures (2 days before we're assessed on them in an OSCE)
  2. Write up 14 patient case studies with background to the disease and reflection on the case
  3. Read, understand and evaluate 12-20 research papers
  4. Write a research protocol with references for above papers
  5. Read, understand and perform a meta-analysis of 3 more (different) research papers
  6. Write a presentation on said meta-anlysis
  7. Pass my OSCE on Wednesday
  8. Write a 2-4 page piece of work on medical treatments and therapy for Multiple Sclerosis including the mechanism of action of any drugs I mention and write about supportive therapy, and current research into treatments for multiple sclerosis
  9. Have a social life
  10. Make some friends
  11. Go to 7 hours of dance lessons and rehearsals a week (minimum)
  12. Not dislocate too many joints
  13. Keep on top of my medication
  14. Email my personal advisor again
  15. Email the Disability Coordinator at the Dean of Student's office
  16. Meet with my personal advisor
  17. Meet with the Disability Coordinator again
  18. Photocopy all my hospital appointment letters for the medical school
  19. Check the post at least twice a week (it's delivered to the post room/medical school)
  20. Go to my hospital appointments
  21. Go to my GP appointment
  22. Go to lectures
  23. Learn some medicine
  24. Not burn out and fall to pieces
  25. Maybe have a Christmas holiday
  26. Earn some money
  27. Keep on top of all my medications so I don't have to have any time off
  28. Keep in contact with home to find out how my grandad is
  29. Ring the hospital and try and speak to my grandad

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, however comments are moderated.